Travelong of Summit is a member of the Virtuoso network, the invitation-only elite consortium of the top 1% of travel providers in the world. Virtuoso is a powerful network that books billions of dollars of travel per year collectively. We are able to leverage our affiliation as a premier Virtuoso agency to negotiate the best rates, get access to sold out situations, and provide our clients with exclusive and extra amenities with our partner hotels. Our bookings get noticed and prioritized by Hoteliers due to the network and relationships that we have built.
In addition to our Virtuoso membership, Travelong of Summit is a recognized elite partner of the most notable and highly regarded hotel brands in the world. These “by-invitation-only” elite programs were created to differentiate and recognize the top producers from the rest. It is a demonstration of relationships created as a result of massive buying power. Our industry clout and personal relationships gives you an edge that can take you further than the internet or any prestigious credit card.
Benefits to you include the following (contact a Travelong consultant to learn more):
- Belmond Bellini Club – Welcome letter from hotel’s general manager, complimentary upgrade, in-room internet access.
- Couture by Langham – A one-category upgrade, six complimentary hours per stay, allowing for customized arrival and departure times, and a welcome note and amenity, among other VIP perks.
- Dorchester Collection’s Diamond Club – Complimentary daily full breakfast, wireless internet, stay credits and confirmed one-category upgrades at time of booking. Please note that specific amenities vary by property.
- Four Seasons – Please contact your travel advisor for details of the exclusive Preferred Partners benefits.
- Jumeirah Passport to Luxury – Room upgrade to the next category upon arrival (subject to availability), complimentary buffet breakfast for two, early check-in / late check-out (subject to availability), $100 food and beverage or spa credit, and complimentary wi-fi.
- Mandarin Oriental Fan Club – Daily continental breakfast for two, one-category room upgrade at check-in (subject to availability), complimentary internet access, $100 food and beverage or spa credit (once per room, per stay), priority waitlist clearance, personalized welcome amenity and note.
- Peninsula Hotels PenClub – Customized, truly flexible check-in/check-out times, upgraded in-room welcome amenities, full daily set breakfast for up to two guests, a space-available one-category room upgrade upon arrival, turn-down service, local daily newspaper, complimentary in-room wireless internet, use of fitness center and swimming pool, and a complimentary extension on body or facial spa treatments.
- Ritz-Carlton STARS – Breakfast-inclusive rates, complimentary wi-fi, personalized welcome from general manager, late checkout, first priority on room and configuration preferences, and a complimentary customized activity or service.
- Rocco Forte Hotels Sir Rocco’s Knights – Space-available priority upgrades, priority waitlist clearance, a personalized welcome note, and early check-in and late check-out.
- Rosewood Elite – Daily breakfast for two, free upgrade upon arrival (subject to availability), personal note and welcome amenity from hotel manager, pre-registration prior to arrival.
- Sofitel STEP – Complimentary High Speed Internet Access; Upgrade between Classic-Superior-Luxury guaranteed at time of booking, based on availability; Upgrade from Luxury to Suite upon arrival, based on availability; Express check-in.
- Starwood Luxury Privileges – Complimentary breakfast for up to two people each morning of stay, early check-in/late check-out, personal welcome by Executive Committee member or W Insider, upgrade subject to availability, and an additional amenity (varies by property).