- 1. Manna Bay Boutique hotel in Cape Town. Absolutely perfect!!
- 2. The tour guide Julie , the best!! Joan should keep her for her best clients.
- 3. Londolozi – where do I start. It was the most amazing experience! We delivered a postal for Rex from Manna Bay, learned about the family and friends. Our ranger, Jessie getting engaged to Duncan, going to visit the technology education center with Gogle Mo and Vida Basson was enlightening. The drives were spectacular, the tracker Chadrick and ranger Jessie were wonderful, so knowledgeable and very personable. The property was spectacular. The meals and service perfect.
- 4. Johannesburg, the Residence Hotel over the top!! Was just perfect all around.. Our guide for the tour was great.
- 5. Vic Falls Safari lodge was very nice. What we came from was somewhat different. Couple of clichés with the activities. . Dinner was extremely good.
We did an elephant back ride at 6am before we got on our plane to start the journey home.
Berry, it was an awesome trip thank Joan and Rex for us ..