· Seabourn Odyssey: paused through the Europe season, with its operations pause effective through November 20.
· Seabourn Sojourn: paused through Alaska/British Columbia season, with its operations pause effective through October 13.
· Seabourn Quest: paused through the Canada/New England season, with its operations pause effective through November 6.
· Seabourn Encore: paused through the Europe season, with its operations pause effective through October 19.
· Seabourn Ovation: paused through Europe season, with its operations pause effective through November 6.
For your quick reference, below are some brief notes regarding the new pause:
- Guest compensation on newly paused sailings is driven by “paid in full” or “not paid in full” distinctions. All previous compensation applies to those previously paused voyages.
- FCC compensation options
- Paid In Full Bookings receive an FCC valued at 125% of base cruise fare
- Not Paid In Full Bookings receive an FCC equal to 125% of amount paid, up to base cruise fare. Additionally they receive a $300 per suite OBC (150pp or 300 for singles). Not PIF FCCs will waive the deposit requirements on the new booking it is applied to. This is unique to this FCC.
- Guest requesting a Refund must request using form the provided form.
- Commission protection for SBN cancelled voyages is 100% for all paid in full bookings, regardless of final payment status or cancellation structure. Not paid in full bookings default to standard commission policy
- FCCs for paused sailings will remain commissionable on new bookings.