Home › Forums › 6/15/20 – Zoom Recording, Questions to ask when at a hotel, Caribbena Reopenings, Country by Country guide to Reopenings, Aruba, Europe Reopenings
BevanKeymasterJune 15, 2020 at 11:40 pmPost count: 31
Questions to ask when at a hotel
Country by Country guide of Reopenings
Opens July 10th to Americans – temperature checks will be administered upon arrival
All visitors will be required to complete the online Embarkation/Disembarkation (ED) card process, and be approved, in order to be permitted entry to Aruba.
The new ED card process will be available online as of June 25th, 2020 and the requirements of the ED card will include:
- The completion of the standard Embarkation/Disembarkation form details
- A self-health declaration 72 hours prior to travel to Aruba. Visitors will receive an email reminder to complete the self-health declaration 72 hours prior to travel.
- Visitors will also need to provide documentation of the requisite health insurance coverage as required by the government of Aruba, to determine if entry to Aruba is permitted. Exact details of the health insurance requirements are forthcoming.
- An optional upload of documentation indicating a negative PCR test results 72 hours prior to travel to Aruba
- Important to note: The government of Aruba strongly encourages visitors to show documentation indicating a negative PCR test results prior to travel to Aruba.
- If PCR test is not done prior to travel, the traveler will have to pre-pay for a test that will be administered upon arrival at the Aruba Airport.
- Upon successful completion of the ED card process, travelers will receive an email confirmation of approval for travel, that must be shown either digitally or in printed form, at check in.
- Acknowledge and consent that upon arrival and during their stay in Aruba visitors shall cooperate with any type of COVID-19 health screening and testing as indicated by the public health authorities of Aruba, including isolation and/or quarantine.
- Acknowledge and consent that in case the visitor undergoes diagnostic PCR testing, they shall await their PCR test results in isolation as instructed by the public health authorities.
- Acknowledge and consent to follow any and all instructions imposed by the public health authorities of Aruba, this includes, but is not limited to, the instruction to be isolated or quarantined due to exposure to COVID-19
http://www.aruba.com for more details
Timeline of countries’s reopening to international tourists
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.